ASSOCIATE DIGITAL PRINT SPECIALIST
We are looking for multiple Associate Digital Print Specialists that would like to join our team throughout the U.S.! Including the following cities:
||San Francisco, CA
||New Orleans, LA
|Little Rock, AR
||Kansas City, KS
|Lake City, UT
The Associate Digital Print Specialist is responsible for Toner Digital Press equipment and workflow solution sale for both new business and existing accounts in an assigned region.
The Graphic Communications Division of FUJIFILM North America Corporation is the largest graphic distributor in the US. We deliver world class, state of the art solutions for Ink Jet Printing, Digital Printing, Wide Format, Offset Plates, Packaging, and a full range of traditional Offset supplies. In addition, we are the industry leader in Color Standardization and G7 implementation.
- Achieve or exceed Print on Demand Equipment sales goals
- Demonstrates an understanding of the key business requirements of their customers and prospects for both current and future business needs.
- Maintains an effective business relationship with key customers and prospects, positioning Fujifilm as a valued business partner, and themselves as a valued business resource, providing solutions that benefit both companies.
- Prospects, sells, and secures orders from existing and prospective customers, using a relationship-based approach to account penetration.
- Plans and organizes a sales strategy that maximizes the return for time invested in their territory or segment
- Utilizes various marketing and business resources to discover new prospects and determine their potential.
- Coordinates their sales efforts with marketing, logistics, accounting, technical support, and sales management.
- Create annual business development plans with monthly review of strategy
- Manages salesforce.com to ensure data properly reflects territory potential and activity, with accurate customer profile, share opportunity, assets, agreements, and contact details.
- Develops business proposals that clearly and effectively position the value-added products and services Fujifilm brings to their customers and prospects.
- Maintains an account strategy for existing customers that enhance existing revenue and margins, by introducing new products, and technologies, that expand the business relationship.
- Develop a comprehensive territory strategy to penetrate non-Fuji accounts with new business opportunities, across the company’s portfolio products and services.
- Prepare price quotes and presentations in a timely manner
- Monitor business activity of customer base
- Work with sales counterparts and sales channel partners to develop best solution for the customer
- Provides written and oral feedback to management on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential needs for new products and services.
- Educates themselves around product applications, market conditions, technology changes, market trends, sales process improvements, and other position related requirements through company and industry provided materials.
- Coordinate demos in the Graphics Innovation Hub as appropriate
- Attend all training provided by Fujifilm to meet job requirements
- Participates in Industry events, trade shows, and company functions as requested.
- Control territory costs within established budgets levels for T&E, auto, IT, consigned equipment, sample product, and other areas as determined by the company.
- Perform related duties as assigned by manager.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in Production Toner Digital Printing
- In-depth knowledge of digital printing industry
- Solid general business-to-business commercial orientation, understanding of basic business and financial concepts
- Ability to work as a member of an account team that develops and implements business strategies
- Ability to interact with and influence various levels of management within the assigned account base
- Excellent cross-functional teamwork skills (product management, support, sales, service, and management)
- Maintain current technical knowledge of product offerings
- Ability to communicate with vendors and clients in an efficient and professional manner
- Orientation to detail
- >Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- Essential communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work with a high level of integrity and with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to navigate company intranet site, as well as complete various online forms and required spreadsheets.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Travel up to 70%
- College degree
- Understanding of industry products and technology
- Sales experience in General Commercial Printing industry
- Ability to develop innovative solutions and demonstrate good use of independent judgment
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM
Fujifilm is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation, and any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Fujifilm about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Fujifilm via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Fujifilm, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Fujifilm for this requisition and a valid agreement with Fujifilm is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Fujifilm agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.