Engage with Others at Imaging for XR
Invited Talks + Networking opportunities
TUESDAY 23 JANUARY 2024
09:00 - 19:00
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Imaging for XR 2024 focuses technologies for image capture and display for AR/VR/MR. Topics include:
- XR imaging technologies for enterprise, manufacturing, and various applications
- Imaging technologies and workflows for immersive XR experiences
- Content creation for XR
- Image and color processing for XR
- XR image quality (camera and display)
- Quality of user experience, visual comfort, perceptual image quality
The 2024 program includes invited keynotes, the EI Plenary by Jon Barron (Google Research) on NeRFS, coordination with the Stereoscopic Displays and Applications Conference, the EI Demonstration Session, and an opportunity for many interesting conversations around technical topics and application areas related to imaging for XR.
Held in conjunction with the Electronic Imaging Symposium, attendees can take advantage of registering for EI or any of the EI Short Courses to expand their knowledge—EI registration includes Imaging for XR—as well as enjoy EI hotel room rates.
Program details will be released soon, but for an idea of what to expect, check out the Imaging for XR 2023 program.