Advanced Inkjet Workshop
This special 1-day, hands-on workshop on 1 February focuses on ink systems, drop watching, printing, and rheology. The workshop requires a separate registration fee; space is limited.
In this course, you will:
- discover how inkjet specific rheometers works
and why they are key in developing a suitable ink
the skills to adjust ink system parameters, ensuring good print quality
with two different ink types
- explore various drop-watching stations to
understand the nuances of waveform optimization across three different
- elevate your printing quality through expert guidance and
gain the knowledge to effectively recover clogged printheads
During the workshop, participants have the unique opportunity to acquire advanced competences on cutting-edge inkjet equipment thanks to the support and interaction with experts from iPrint and leading companies.
The workshop is organized into four sessions:
- Inkjet rheology (using TriJet equipment)
- Ink supply system (using INKATRONIC GmbH and Neatjet Ltd. equipment)
- Drop watching (using ImageXpert, Meteor Inkjet Ltd., and Droptimize equipment)
- Printing (using People&Technology and INKATRONIC GmbH equipment)
We will work with printheads supplied by Seiko Instruments GmbH, Seiko Epson Corporation, and Ricoh Europe. The print electronics are from Meteor Inkjet Ltd., AEWA Technologies Gmbh, and Polytype AG. UV, water-based, and oil-based inks will be employed.
The final list of presenters and systems available will be published soon.